So school has officially been out for 5 days now, but I am just getting around to posting about it...I am sooooo glad school is out! Maybe even more so than Hannah. We had a super fab year, but there is just something about no school and SUMMER! Anyway, there are a few traditions that go on around here on the last day of school. Our neighbor down the road sets up an ice cream stand. ALL, I mean, ALL the kids hope off buses and head on over to Paula's for ice cream. Then Mom does a slip-n-slide/hot dog party at her house. For those of you who don't know, Mom has a pretty good hill in the back and she really knows how to do slip-n-slide! I really is so fun! (I had to work...bummer. But thanks to Brad, Robyn and others that took pictures of Hannah. Brad took a video clip, but it was little too long. And I don't know how all the parents would feel about having their kids in swimsuits on my blog. I wish it would have worked though. I gives you a better sense of how fast those kids can get going down the hill!)



1 comment:
It was a great day! Cute pictures...
Post a Comment