Saturday, July 5, 2008

Sleeping Out...

...there is nothing like it. Baby sis Jennie is always good to remind us to just do it! So, we do. And we did. It took us a little bit to decide on a movie. Because of the holiday, we wanted to keep with the theme...we started at Damn Yankees, then went to Yankee Doodle Dandy, then to Independence Day...we ended up watching Tom Sawyer. I guess that's American enough, right?(Oh, and thanks for the laughs Trevor & Shelly! The Paul Bunyan thing is sooo great!)

3 comments:

Adrianna said...

Loved reading your "Tagged" responses. Makes me realize how undefined I feel in some of those areas...so I guess I should blog about what I am doing now so people don't think I just quit my perfectly wonderful library job! Have you joined Facebook yet? I posted there about what I'm doing under "Employment." But, I am working at Birth & Family Place in Holladay--the only licensed birth center in Utah. I am working on pre-reqs for my RN, then it's on for my CNM. Long road ahead. Oh, I gotta say, I bought an Ireland date book and calendar for this year, and I have a decent "travel fund" saved up specifically for travel in Ireland! So nice to be in touch again. I guess all the rest of your peeps will be all caught up with me now, too, once they read this overly-long post!

Carrie Anne said...

that looks like so much fun! what a great idea! i should do that with my kids...they would just LOVE it! you always remind of the great things i can do here!

Liz said...

Seems like so much fun! You always are so creative. I love seeing all the fun things you guys are up to on you blog. Also love the caterpiller.