Thursday, July 31, 2008

Slide Shows?

Robyn and I were having a discussion about slide shows...does anyone have an idea about where to get "better" slide shows? I have been using Slide.com, but I don't know...Hmmm...and who prefers slide shows over just posting pictures...and what if I have several pictures...do you all care about scrolling down? I (and Robyn) would appreciate your feedback! Thanks!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I post all of my pictures just so that when I print out my blog into a book, I will be able to see them all. I don't know if the slideshows will show up...

Emily S. said...

I kind of backed off on slide shows because I don't like to make them. But it is a great way to show a lot of pictures. Although I have found that just posting pictures helps me to be a little more selective in what pictures I use - just the best ones. Also, I find that I don't usually make it to the end of people's slide shows if they are very long. For what it's worth :-)