Friday, August 22, 2008

Dyeing to Go Back to School

We had so much fun tie-dyeing up the canyon, we decided to have a party and invite our neighbors and friends! It was fun to see the kids walking around wearing their shirts over the following days. Anyway, here are some pictures from our "We're Tie-Dyeing to Go Back to School Party". We had a great time-again. We are even thinking ahead to next year!

Hannah and her cousins at the Soaking Station...
Jess at the Twisting Station...
And our good friend Emily helping us out at the Dyeing Station...we underestimated what we were getting ourselves into...Jodi got stuck inside mixing dyes so, thank goodness, Emily filled in. But, unfortunately, I don't have a picture of Jod. :(
But, I do have a cute picture of her Emma at the Drink/Cookie Station.

2 comments:

Emily S. said...

that was such a great idea! and it turned out to be a huge success. I was happy to help :-)

Carrie Anne said...

we LOVE our tye dyes over at our house! those are the BEST EVER! thanks for doing a super fun project for all of us!