Jodi called and wanted to know if I could watch SRS for her. "Sure, I'll call Jess and see if MCM can come over and play too." She could. So we decided to go on a walk to see the horses & camel. We had a great time! Later that day, I said to mom that I didn't feel like I got anything accomplished. She reminded me that I accomplished the most important thing that day. How true! (Now I know how Jessica feels every day!)
M wanted her picture taken by this sign. So I took it.
I had the hardest time getting them to "pose" in the sunflowers...
We brought celery for the camel, but we couldn't get close enough to him. We decided to feed the horses the celery. They don't like celery.
Enough said.
Max, the camel.
The burrow and the cows.
Flowers for Grandma and Grandpa.
No comments:
Post a Comment