Thursday, September 25, 2008

Moon Lake with the Emerys

I really do think about staying current...I don't know why it sometimes doesn't happen. Anyway...
Hannah and Brad went camping at MoonLake with his family over Labor Day (I know, slacker...). Julie is so good to take pictures of Hannah when they spend time together. I wish I could give you all a play-by-play of what is going on in all the pictures. I know that the water level is down (obviously) and thus, the mud. And I know they had a GREAT time! Who wouldn't want to bury themselves chest deep in cold mud?!

Where are our little girls?!
(Hannah is peeking over my should as I write this and said..."We are curtsying right there." Hmmm...I guess we need to practice.)

Shake-n-Bake Chickens...and secretly I am a little happy that I can still see Hannah's yellow shirt. That's my girl!

Oh! That's what they look like!

They had a scavenger hunt. They had to find the longest stick. I think they did pretty good!

I LOVE this picture! This is Hannah with her cousin, Alexander.

No comments: