Monday, April 21, 2008

Embarrassing Day!


So here I am again posting... and I thought I wouldn't have anything to say. I'm sure that comment is pretty amusing to most of you reading this! Anyway, Hannah came home from school today. Remember, we have been on Spring Break. I asked her how her day was and she gave me a more than unexpected response. She usually replies "good". (That's another post for another day.) Today she didn't reply. I looked at her serious and said "Uh oh. Bad day?" She replied, "Umm...more like embarrassing day." She then turned around to show me a huge...I mean, HUGE rip in the seat of her pants. LOL! (Only I didn't laugh then.) "What happened?!" She claims that she has no idea how it happened. Of course. "Why didn't you call me to bring you down a change of pants?" She then said, "Was I supposed to?" I often wonder what I could be doing better as a mother. I hope that I can raise a daughter who is confident and sure of herself...she can stand up and be great with who she is and what she believes in...nobody will bring her down. BUT, WHO DOES THIS? Apparently Hannah. I LOVE HER!


So after I originally posted this, I told my mom about how I thought about putting a picture of her pants on. So, with Hannah's permission, here are her (very cute) pants. (Mom wanted Hannah in them!)

No comments: