Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Private or Public?!

Ok...I am still learning. I thought I better post this while our blog is still new so that hopefully you will all get the scoop. I am having this inner turmoil-apparently I have a lot of them-over making our blog public. So this is the deal. I am wanting to still keep our blog private-at least for now. And I have sent invites to you all. In that email that link will take you to a Blogger page. You have 3 choices. To sign in with a gmail account, to make an account, or to view as guest. This next part is where I messed up. If you sign in as a guest, you will lose that privilege after 2 weeks. Sorry! Otherwise I will have to invite you again. SOOOO....with that being said...if you love us...sign up! Kidding. If you want to sign up, great. If there are too many of you who don't want to go through the hassle, and would rather me keep inviting you I can do that I guess. But I would probably just end up making it public. I know my mom has been concerned about my grandparents be more confused. I don't know. I don't want to make it too hard- just a little! :) And for those of you who may be thinking we have all these weird stalkers...we only have a few. (This is my shout out to Leon!) Anyway, hopefully those of you who haven't been on yet, will, so that you are more informed. I would love your input! Because if YOU won't logon, what's the point?

No comments: