Here I Am......
Rock you like a Hurricane! Ok, this wasn't really my idea for my first post. (Trevor from the pharmacy came up with it.) But because we had such a good laugh, I decided to leave it. I have had a little inner turmoil over "To Blog, or not To Blog". Now you know which has won....for now. Thanks to Courtney-her youthful rationalization and knowledge has gotten me this far. We'll see how it goes.
6 comments:
I can't believe it's you!!! How long has it been!? I am so excited I luckily came across your blog. Back in the day you sure did rock me like a hurricane. In fact it was so much like a hurricane the way you rocked me, I moved to hurricane and have lived here ever since. You should really come down and visit, relive those good times. Well J-Meister, (remember how we'd call you that?), keep in touch. XOXO
Oh Trevor! We have laughed so hard...again! Thanks!
So glad you are blogging!! Like I said-it's my journal-that's why I do it! It makes me feel like I'm doing one more thing I should be...
Whoa, you're really freakin' me out now. I thought your blog was kinda cool, that is, until my computer started rockin' out to John freakin' Denver. I'm emotionally scarred now. I can never return to Herriman.
I know this is an old blog and you probably won't notice that I commented on this all these months later, but I can't believe the song I'm hearing is John Denver! I am the only one I know who still listens to him. Did we both listen to John Denver as kids? Is this from the park days? I'm just wonderin'!
Love it!
Jen, I still listen and I know Jays does...I will say I have taken a little bit of flack...HYRUM!!!! I still love hime too!
Post a Comment